We place a high value on our relationship with our clients and candidates alike and we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. The following statement explains how we manage your personal information in accordance with the Privacy laws.
Respecting your Privacy
Generally, the type of personal information we collect about you is the information included in your application or resume, and may include but not be limited to, your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, career history, details of any competency tests or other information relating to your career.
Where practical we collect your personal information directly from you. We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us by telephone, letter, fax, e-mail, or our website.
We collect personal information for any one or more of the following purposes:
- Candidate Information submitted and obtained from a Candidate and other sources in connection with applications for employment;
- Candidate Information submitted and obtained from a Contractor and other sources in connection with applications for contracting projects/assignments;
- Work Quality Evaluation Assessments;
- Information about incidents in the workplace;
- Employee Records (Personal Information pertaining to Internal and External staff – as defined);
- Information submitted and obtained in relation to absences from work due to leave, illness or other causes;
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships.
There may be occasions when we obtain personal information about you from a third party; for example, from your nominated referees; when receiving the results of a psychological or competency test; or obtaining performance feedback about your work. If we don’t have your prior consent, we will take reasonable steps to inform you that we have collected personal information.
How we use and disclose your personal information
We may use and disclose your personal information for the purpose it was collected or, for a related or ancillary purpose such as providing you with one of our services.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Potential employees;
• Clients who may wish to engage you services as a contractor or temporary;
• Organisations that conduct competency or psychometric tests; • Referees;
• A workers compensation body;
• Suppliers of services to us;
• Our related entities;
• Verify whether you have a criminal record.
If we engage third party contractors to perform services for us that involves handling personal information we take reasonable steps to prohibit the contractor from using personal information except for the purposes for which it was supplied.
Access to personal information You can gain access to the personal information we hold about you by written request. A request for access to the personal information we hold about you or in relation to an inquiry about privacy should be sent via email to:
The Administration Manager: email@example.com
We will deal with your request to provide information within a reasonable time.
Keeping your personal information up-to-date
If your personal information changes please contact us and we will endeavor to update and correct the information. We may also contact you from time to time to check the information is still correct.
Security of your personal information
Your personal information may be stored in hardcopy or electronically. We have security procedures in place to protect your personal information.
Information provided using our websites
Information about All Our Visitors
When you access our websites, we gather information about all of our users collectively; such as what areas users visit most frequently and the services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us to continually create a better overall experience for you.
About the information you provide via our websites
Without your consent we do not disclose information about your individual visits to our websites to any outside parties, other than to our related entities or where the law requires it.